I guess it's not a good idea to keep a baseball bat in your office. I think that if I were the Governor of Wisconsin I would be a little more careful about what i said on the telephone. Now we all know eh was just joking around I mean who hasn't at one time or another made a comment like that. If some of the things I said about my ex ever got out i would probably have to leave the country. All that is well and good but he has to know that considering the current state of affairs in Wisconsin some left-wing reporter was going to run wild with this. can you imagine my surprise when I turned on the news and low and behold there it was . now first who is this guy on MSNBC. He comes on at 5:00 cst. I didn't catch his name but I heard someone on his show refer to him as young turk. Whatever his name is the question I have is was he born a complete moron or did it take a while to grow into it. According to him within a few days all the republican governors in the United States will be running around beating everybody with a baseball bat. What if I don't like baseball, what if football is my sport? What are they going to do then? Now I sound like the moron.
Here's a shock now it's taxes that are causing all our problems. I have an idea, one side says the taxes on the wealthy are to low. The other side says if you raise their taxes it will make the unemployment rate go up. Here's a thought, and I would love to here some other opinions on this,The unemployment rate ia a little above 9%. The top marginal tax rate is 35% and the dem's want to raise it to the pre Bush taxcut rate which is 39%. Why can't we tie them together. What I mean is raise the rate to 39% then for every percent the unemployment rate comes down the top tax rate comes down.We can cap it at 4 % so if the unemployment rate comes down 4% the tax rate comes down 4 % which would put it right back where it is now. That would give buisnes a reason to start hiring again and by lowering the unemployment rate the number of workers entering the work force would make up the tax revenue. I don't know maybe I'm nuts or maybe this makes since. Anyway time for supper, made spaghetti have a good night see ya'll later.
No comments:
Post a Comment