Sunday, February 20, 2011

Life in The Center.

Just got back from walmart, had to go buy my daily allotment of ink for my printer. Is it me or do these things seem to run out of ink mighty fast. I'm guessing that the guy who dezined the printer has a brother in the ink buisness. So I get home turn on the news and what do I see? Could it be some politicion talking about something that makes sense. no! Could it be a reporter asking questions about things that the majority of us are concerned about? Questions like how are we going to get our economy growing again, when are the folks in D.C. going to start spending OUR money in a way that makes sense, things like that. No, the very first thing I hear is some reporter asking so nutcase where was the president born. Who cares!!! He's the president and no matter what anybody believes that's not going to change.The question I have is when are the rest of us (80%) of the voting public going to get tired of this stuff and rise up and say something about it. Any way today is Sunday so I'm going to take it easy and stay away from the serious stuff time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment