Friday, February 18, 2011

I think I might be getting it

Is it me or has any other almost 50 person had a hard time figuring this blogging stuff out. I've been at this for 3 days now and I think I'm almost there. As soon as I say that I usually find my self scratching my head talking to myself in some unknown language. Well here goes. I have been searching around the wed looking for a place where us average in the middle, pundits call us independents because they can't talk us in to voting for the candidate they want us to. You know us in the middle maybe a little left, maybe a little right. Apparently you have to be a right wing nut or a left wing loon to get any of our politicians to listen anymore. I was going to name this blog politicians with common sense buy I decided that would be to confusing. I came up with the idea of doing a political Waldo. I was going to put all the members of the senate and the house in a Waldo like picture and tittle it find the honest politician but that would have been to hard and I was having a hard time thinking of a honest politician. On one side there's a bunch of nuts crying about where the president was born. Berthers their called. He was born in Hawaii get over it. I am by the way a right of center independent who usually votes with the republicans. These nuts need to get over it and get on with their lives. Then I turn on the TV and some left wing loon is telling me the republicans have a plan to starve every one who make less than a million dollars a year(maybe I should stock up on jerky) He goes on to tell me I'm going to wake up one day and there is going to be dead bodies laying all over the place. Where do these people come from.watching the news channels at night is like watching cartoons. This nuttiness has even made it's way to late night TV. I was watching a late night show a couple of weeks ago(can't tell you it was the Letterman show) And this guy was ranting and raving about this other guy on TV that eats a lot of food on his show. Man vs. food they call it. Judging by my waistsize I've been winning. Anyway this one guy is really upset about this other guy eating all this food when there are so many people and families going hungry. I wander how he feels about people who live in really big and expensive houses when we have so many homless people in this country. Don't recall him crying about that. Maybe we should look to ourselfs before we start blaming everybody else for our problems. Anyway enough of my preaching, just wanted to start something where us normal ordinary people can have a voice. You know just a little plain common sense. Thanks for reading see you guys later

No comments:

Post a Comment