No Extreme Left Or Extreme Right here just us in the Center - Independents, Moderate Democrats,and Moderate Republicans. Lets have a civilized discussion for a change.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Life in The Center
Life in The Center - I keep hearing the reason the media spends so much time on the nuts and loons, for those reading for the first time the nuts are extreme right-wingers and the loons are extreme left-wingers, is that us in the middle folk are boring. Seems hearing what we have to say doesn't bring the ratings. Apparently saying the president is a Moslem born in Kenya (he's a Christian born in Hawaii) or claiming Dick Cheney blew up the towers and then sold weapons to the Taliban is more exciting.(He didn't). That means that those of us that are a little left of center, a little right of center, or in some folks cases right smack in the middle get to set in front of our TV's, radio's and computers and hear and watch crazy people all night. And some of the folk that get interviewed are nuts too. If you listen to the nuts (right) one day I'm going to wake up and some government guy is going to be knocking my door down wanting to take everything I own so they can give it to the poor. Does that mean when they start giving stuff out to the poor I get some of my stuff back or someone else's stuff. Someone else's I hope, kinda tired of my stuff. On the other side if you listen to the loons (left) I'm going to wake up some day and some guy with a confederate flag rapped around his head holding a machine gun with 800 rounds of armour piercing bullets is going to be standing there wanting to take my stuff only they don't say if I'll get anything back or not. Apparently were all screwed. One day we are all going to wake up and somebody is going to be standing at our doors ready to take everything we own and then kick us out into the street to die. If I could get these guys address or phone number I'd like to get ahold of one of them so I could give them my ex-wife's address. Of course if they took everything out of her house it would still be like taking all my stuff. Well guys and gals it's time to call it a night stay tuned. That's Life in The Center
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment