Run for the hills everybody!! Been watching whats going on in Wisconsin and according to the news and depending on which channel you happen to be watching the world as we know it is about to end.One channel says that if the unions win then the unions are going to take over the world and everybody alive will be forced to join up. Men, Women, children, dogs and cats, even your goldfish will forced to unionize and believe me, negotiating with a gold fish is damned hard. On the other channel they tell us that if the governor wins then every union in America will be gone and apparently that means there will no more jobs in the United States. We will loose everything we own. Also, now their saying that the same thing is happening in Indiana and that the Democrats in the Indiana State Senate have decided to do the same thing their counterparts in Wisconsin Did. Looks life their all getting on a bus and heading to Illinois. I have an idea. Lets give Illinois to the left-wingers. All the left-wing nuts in America can have their own state. That's right just pack up and move right in. Then we can give Wisconsin to the right-wingers. They can have their own state too. Just move right in. Then the rest of us can get own with our lives and not have to worry about the world coming to and end.
I watch whats going own in Wisconsin and when I flip over and see whats going own in middle east with Kadafi and wonder if we realize how good we have it. They have a complete lunatic ordering the army to shoot and kill their own people.We complain when the price of a stamp goes up a nickel. Is it me or am I not hearing as much complaining about the price of gas as I did when Bush was president. Went to the store today and discovered gas was $3.10 a gallon. Where are all those people I kept seeing on the news 4 years ago telling me why I was paying so much for gas now. Oh yeah the unlike 4 years ago they support the president we have now. Is a little consistency in the news to much to ask for. Well folks time to set back and relax a little. I would like to know one thing, Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway? If you know the answer please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment